Where Can I Learn More About a Career as an Actor?
There is a lot of advice available for actors–some good, some bad. K Callan has a series of well researched books that give good advice for actors at any stage in his or her career.
Additionally, you should check out Backstage (the nationwide acting newspaper).
Check out what Nick has to say
as a featured NY photographer in:
The New York Agent Book, 8th Edition
by K. Callan
Quick Answers to Headshot Questions:
- Why is a Good Headshot Important?
- What is a Good Headshot?
- When Should I Get New Headshots?
- Color vs. Black & White?
- Film vs. Digital?
- How Do I Choose a Headshot Photographer?
- What is a "Look", and How Many Do I Need?
- Do I Need a Hair and Makeup Artist?
- Should My Headshot be Retouched?
- What Should I Expect from a Headshot Session?
- Where Do I Print My Headshots?
- Where Do I Get Actor Postcards Printed?
- What Resources Exist for NYC Actors?
- Where Can I Learn More About a Career as an Actor?